Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Mid Feb Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day! Yep it’s here. Feb 14th. I am not really a big fan of holidays like Valentine’s Day but I am a fan of the midway point of Feb. My riding outside has been non-existent. I am not a fan of riding when the temp drops below the freezing point and at this point in the year don’t see the need to. I am also not a fan of riding on the roads when you do not have a lot of room to maneuver due to an out of control driver…You know with all the texting and people on their cell phones added to the slippery roads. Not a good combination.


I have been putting in miles on the trainer but have to admit I am getting a little tired of the basement. My office is in the basement so when I am not on the road I am working there. When I am finished with that I head back to the basement to ride. Not much fun.

I have a lot of projects going on in the house right now that should last for a few more weeks. I am remodeling the half bath on the first floor plus putting in new counter tops and adding a window/storage seat in the kitchen. I am also going to add an above the range microwave and need to do a little electrical work and add a new cabinet to make that happen. We are giving most of the rooms a new coat of paint and adding some other new decorations and such. All in all it will take our all white house and make it our home.



Until next time ride safe and think warm thoughts!

No comments: