Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some MTB and some trainer

Well the first cross race is a little over a week away so I thought it was time to get the mountain bike out today and do some bike handling. I had a few early appointments in North Webster so after I headed to Winona Lake and the MTB trails. I have never ridden there and I must say it is a great area. I did a few loops and then headed home to finish the day. Nancy left late afternoon to meet her running group tonight so I put the road bike on the trainer and did an interval workout.
Getting ready to head back to Ohio after Robert gets out of school tomorrow and I will be taking a few bikes with me. On Saturday Nancy will be running a half marathon in Youngstown (good luck, I know you will do great) and then Sunday I am heading up to West Brach State Park to ride the MTB and then some hill training Monday. Looks like another busy weekend!

No comments: